Small and medium businesses are an integral part of the communities we serve. First Foundation Bank recognizes this importance and provides solutions by offering a variety of lending options, allowing these businesses to continue growing and fostering the economic development of our communities. We will partner you with a knowledgeable commercial banker to help determine your unique financing needs and tailor loans to fit your business.
Revolving Lines of Credit
With a revolving line of credit, you have the flexibility to borrow as much or as little as you need to meet your specific working capital needs, which may include:
- Managing seasonality of cash flow
- Taking advantage of trade discounts
- Expediting inventory purchases
- Managing short-term cash flow while you wait for collection of receivables
Asset Based Lines of Credit (ABL)
With an ABL, you can better manage your company’s growth with quicker access to loan funds. ABL’s rely on the current value of your accounts receivable and inventory to support your need for additional financing. Most ABL’s are structured as a revolving line of credit limiting the need for principal payments. Companies that typically benefit from ABL’s include:
- Companies that require immediate reinvestment of operating cash flow back into the business
- Companies with longer operating cycles
- Companies with higher leverage
- Companies with higher revenue growth rates
Term Loans (for capital expenditures)
We offer terms loan to facilitate capital expenditures, such as purchase of equipment, tenant improvements and any other expansion opportunities your business may require. We can help you finance your growth.
Owner-Occupied Real Estate Financing
You can purchase, refinance, or obtain an equity loan for your commercial property that is occupied by your business with amortization terms up to 25 years. We have competitive rates and knowledgeable bankers to assist you in the process.
Through the SBA lending program, newer businesses or established businesses that don’t quite meet traditional financing requirements, can find a flexible loan that will meet their needs.
Some benefits of SBA loans include:
- Longer terms
- Lower down payments
- Can be used for a wide variety of purposes
- Easier to qualify than traditional financing
- SBA experts to help with qualification, eligibility and the application process
- ACH Payments
- ACH Collections
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Wire Transfers
- Fraud Protection
- Positive Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Online Solutions